Friday, July 11, 2008

Our trip to California!

We went to the beach....




Shamu never went in the water,
Busters under the towel after getting soaked by waves,
These two had so much fun playing in the water and chasing the waves!

We went to Seaworld...


these guys were so funny, we got to feed them. Everytime you would feed one there would be another close by yelling at you to remind you he was there also, it was great!









We got to Dine With Shamu...

these whales were literally this close to us while we were eating,





waving goodbye before their next show,
Shamu Rocks,





We went to DisneyLand....

rinding the monorail into the park....

Dad and Payton on the rocket ride...
meeting Mickey...
and of course Goofy. Payton was so cute. We had to stand in line to meet Goofy and the whole time he waited very patiently but with his hands on his hips it was so cute. Then when it was finally his turn he took his autograph book up to him and got his autograph and then his pic!

2 comments:

The Duckers said...

Looks like you had a super duper fun vacation! I missed you while you were gone. Call me soon, because I'm leaving for Spokane on Tuesday night and coming back the next Wednesday.

Rebecca said...

YAY! You have a blog. I'm so excited to bug you now and check out your cute pictures. I'm so jelous you went to Disneyland/Seaworld. I'm definately ready for a vacation. I think we're coming down, I'll let you know if we do.