Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On to Eclipse

Well, I'm all done with the first two books to the Twilight series. I know I'm behind and totally jumped on the bandwagon late but I'm gettin it done and let me tell you everyone was right about those books(Melissa and Natalie)!! I love it so far and I had to have Sam pick up the third today on his lunch cause I didn't want have to wait too long to start on the third. These books are very good and I showed Sam the trailer to the movie and he actually said he might be interested in seeing the movie when it comes out which I was so surprised by lol. Also I have to say that she was smart or maybe its the publishing company but putting the first chapter to the next book in the back was brillant cause it drives you crazy if you don't have that next book to keep going! Well I'll be starting the third here real soon when Sam gets home so I'll update you all when I'm all done which by the way I've been going will probably be next week sometime!

No comments: