Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I need your opinion!

So I got some tall black boots for Christmas but they weren't what I wanted so I'm sending them back. I found these others but I can't make up my mind of which ones I like best. I am looking for something that I can wear over my jeans and walk in the snow with but also that I could wear to church maybe! So tell me what you think please?!


1.Ugg 'Cardy' Classic Boot in black
(*note this is not the color I want but you get the picture)

2. Jessica Simpson Yana Tall Boot in black

3. Tsubo 'Messala'

4. Bronx 'Anette' Tall boot in black



Ok so now vote in the side bar and let me know what you think!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally go for the Jessica Simpson Boots. If you get some I want to see them. I wouldn't mind get myself a pair.

Natalie said...

I really like how unique the Bronx boots are.

At first I was about to vote for the Jessica Simpson boot, but the more I looked at it, those heels were deadly high and I can't picture you chasing Payton and Parker around in them (sorry, the practical mom had to come out for a bit!).

Let me know what you choose!