Thursday, November 13, 2008

AMAAAZING!!

I decided to listen to a little Christmas music tonight and as I'm sitting here blog stalking and waiting for Sam to come home I was almost brought to tears by one of the most amazing voices ever, JOSH GROBAN!!! Acompanied by The Mormon Tabernacle Choir. If you have ITunes or you want to burn the cd from me let me know but his Christmas cd is the best. The song with him and the MTC is O Come All Ye Faithful.

O come let us adore him
O come let us adore him
O come let us adore him
Christ the Lord
Come and behold him
Born the King of angels
O come let us adore him
O come let us adore him
O come let us adore him
Christ the Lord
Sing choirs of angels
Sing in exaltation
O sing all ye citizensof heaven above
Glory to God
Glory in the highest
O come let us adore him
O come let us adore him
O come let us adore him
Christ the Lord
Yes Lord we greet Thee
Born this happy morning
Jesus to Thee be the glory given
Word of the Father
Now in flesh appearing
O come let us adore him
O come let us adore him
O come let us adore him
Christ the Lord
This is just one of the most beautiful songs ever written and I just wanted to share it!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Which Christmas CD is it from? I bought a copy for my mom last year for Christmas, and I don't know what's really on it.

I can't WAIT to start listening to Christmas music (but I feel that Thanksgiving doesn't get enough recognition so I resign myself until AFTER the feast to start my celebration of my most favorite holiday!

Thanks for the music suggestion!

Jen and Sam said...

Its his NOEL cd!! I don't know how many Christmas cds he has so this may be the only one.