Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Princess is ONE!!!



I can not believe that my baby is one already. This last year just flown by. With so much going on I feel as if we've kind of missed some things. I guess it's true what they say about the second born. They have more patience, a little more tolerance to pain and a lot of love! Ok so maybe people don't say all of that but its true about Parker. I couldn't ask for a better baby. She has been great from day one and always smiling. To tell you the truth I don't know a more happy baby which I thank Heavenly Father for all the time!! Parker is a true blessing to our lives and I don't know what life would be like without her. I just wish that time would go a little slower so we would be able to enjoy all the small steps she has taken in her first year.

Some of Parkers milestones: (not in order)
says momma, dada and sometimes hi!
has eight teeth(four on top and four on the bottom)
crawls
can go up the stairs
pulls herself up onto things
*puts up with her brother and the dog
waves hello and goodbye
claps

I know that every baby does all these things and some before others but I never really posted anything before or put up pictures of these things and for some never let you know she was doing them in the first place so there you go!!




5 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Parker! You guys really have been blessed with an incredible little girl. I love to listen to her laugh and "talk".

Somer said...

Happy Birthday Parker! What an angel! She has been such a good baby-it's been fun to see her grow.
It really would be nice to be able to slow down time-can you believe the boys will be 4 this year?!?

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Parker!! I feel like I've missed a lot of my neices and nephews lives because of a busy schedule. It'll be nice to catch up.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Parker!

Natalie said...

Three cheers for the birthday girl!

I TOTALLY agree with you that the time is going WAY too fast. I'm so glad Eliza has such an awesome girlfriend!