Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sam's website!!

Drum roll please??? DADADADADADADADADA...........
..............................
............
..
IT'S HERE!!!!

WWW.LEAVEAPRAYER.COM

I am proud to announce that Sam's website is up and running and waiting for you all to check it out. We both would really appreciate your support so please please PLEASE go and check it out! And if you really love me you will leave a post on your blog to get even more people to check it out:)

The website is pretty self explanatory, but basically you just go on make an account then you can visit the different forums depending on your situation or the persons your on there for. It is a non-denomination site so no matter your religion you can go on and get the support that you need.

This site is going to be great for people to connect especially in these hard times so what are you doing reading this blog go check it out...........

HERE

*I want to thank everyone who has already shown support we both really appreciate it:)


1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm about to check it out right now. The suspense is killing me. I am so excited for you guys and I know Sam has really put a lot of thought and work into this as I am sure you have as well. Sam- I hope I'm not disappointed. LoL :)