Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GEEZ


The other morning again I realized that Haley had gotten out of the backyard for like the trillionth time. Therefore I went to the front to find her. Well....as she runs up to the front I see that her nose and front paws are bright red! So at first I thought that maybe she had hurt herself as she was going under the fence, but then I thought that she may have gotten to something also like another animal or something. Don't get me wrong she is a really nice dog and she wouldn't hurt a fly but I had no idea at the time what had happened. so I put her in the garage and went out to make sure there wasn't a dead animal or anything like that. Well I didn't find a dead animal thats for sure. What I did find was a torn bread bag that had wet red spray paint all over it, and of course my bright dog was chewing at the bag and probably getting high off the fumes.
And oh yeah, her nose is still pink!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That's HILARIOUS! Oh, and I'm glad that she wasn't hurt or anything, but who leaves a bread bag filled with red paint around?!

sailorswife021205 said...

Dogs can be about as much work as kids, but they are soooo worth it. =) She is such a cutie.