Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Men

The other night my two men finally got to work on filling the wonderful holes that our dog Haley had dug up under our fence to get out! Since we have had her the poor thing had to be left in the garage of fear she would escape and never be seen again or worse get run over! So finally Sam and Payton of course took their shovels and filled the wholes with dirt. I love these pictures, Sam showed Payton how to put the dirt down and then how to pat it down with his foot and shovel. I don't know really how much help he was but it was great to watch. He just loves to be right beside his father in whatever he is doing!




*You should also know that these two can be labored out if your willing to meet my pricing!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those pictures. It is rare that I get to see Sam smiling, given' that I hardley get to see him. What a big helper Payton is. That is awesome!