Sunday, March 22, 2009

The first day of SPRING!!!

I think that the first day of spring here in Rigby was perfect. The sun was shining and even though there were a few clouds in the sky the weather was wonderful. I would even go far enough to say that it was shorts weather. Well maybe not for all but for the daring maybe.

So since it was such a beautiful day we decided to pack up the kids, the stroller and the dogs and go to Rigby lake. All of us loved it, especially the dogs. They chased eachother and played while we walked around the lake.

Here is Payton in the beginning caring his big stick. I think this is totally a guy thing:) He carried it for about half way around the lake and then he got tired so he climbed onto the stroller with Parker!!






I can definitely say that we started spring out right. Of course its a few days later and its rainy and it snowed earlier today. Luckily it didn't stick so so far we're in the clear. Hopefully it will be a nice week this week and we can go again. I know we could all use the fresh air and sun shine:)

4 comments:

Ryan & Janna said...

I can't believe how much your kids have changed since I've seen them. I guess it has been awhile but still...Parker is such a cutie and Payton looks so grown-up. Glad to hear sping is coming to Idaho, hope the weather continues to get better and better.

Somer said...

Ian does the same thing with sticks. I think we have about 100 sticks in our backyard right now from every walk we take. :) The weather was beautiful last week...glad we got some sunshine before this snow!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute! I haven't seen them forever. It was a nice day! I wish it would have stuck around longer, unfortunatly this is Idaho and the weather here is so unpredictable.

Natalie said...

What a perfect way to spend the day with the family! Now we just need to get the wind to cooperate (and convince the snow to not come until late fall!)Good times!