Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our little man is having surgery....

Some of you may already know this but we are taking Payton in tomorrow morning at 7:15 to get his tonsils and adenoids out. It started out with snoring and so we didn't think much of it, but the snoring turned into sleep apnea which is pretty scary. My sister in law had taken her son who is a month younger in to get the same thing done and was happy she did. So we followed suite and had Payton's tonsils looked at. They rate them one to four, four being that they touch. Payton was a three!! So we made the appointment and now the day is here. We (and when I say we I mean me) are a little nervous but we trust the doctor so we're staying positive. We appreciate all the prayers and I will keep you all updated on how everything went and Payton's recovery!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I hope the surgery went well! Good luck to both you and Payton on the recovery. I think that one thing no one told us (and we believed it) was that moms go through just as much as their kiddies when they're in pain. Good luck again!

Brittany said...

I've been thinking of you guys! My nephew had the same thing done and my BF's daughter is going in next month to have it done, too. I'd be nervous, too, but I'm sure everything will be just fine!