Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shopping with the Kids

Since this past week was the first of spring I thought what better than to go shopping, especially since I've lost weight!! So my mom and I packed up the kids and headed to the mall on Thursday instead of going to playgroup (sorry girls). We got one of those car carts to push them in and surprisingly they were very well behaved as long as we kept them happy. So I was able to browse the stores with leisure and found a few cute shirts and some sandals! Then of course I had to get Parker some stuff from Old Navy!!

And of course once we walked down to Dillards and Payton saw the toys to play on he asked politely if I had any money, stinker. So I emptied my change and one dollar bills and off him and grandma went to play on the toys. After I was done dreaming of shoes and purses Parker and I joined them at the play area. As you can see Parker had to take a ride with her big brother and I was fortunate enough to have my camera handy!

Aren't they adorable?



She really does love her big brother:)
Sam and I always have a horrible time at the mall when we go, but I'm starting to think that its him and not the kids lol. Of course now that I say that I'm sure it'll come back and bite me:)

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love that Pic of Parker holding onto her big brother. How sweet. Hold on to that one!