Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter

The Grand Finale!!

"The Easter Bunny came"

Payton and Parker's Easter baskets that the Easter bunny left them!!



Dyeing Easter eggs. This is the first time that we have done this. I don't know does that make me a bad mom? Well in my defense this is the first time really that he was old enough to do it and look it was so beautiful out that we did it on the patio:)
left to right: Nana, Uncle Bob, Me and Marian at my Uncle Bills house on Easter Sunday.
Sam and I
Sam and Parker. She had him walking all over the place!
Payton finding eggs.
Second cousins Courtney and Cameron
left to right: (back)Aunt Anke, Chris, Cousin Sam,(front)Nana, Serena, Timo's girfriend and Timo
Family picture
Grandkids:Tracy, Me, Cousin Sam, Chris, Marco, Timo and Nana
My family: Dad, Sam, Nana, Marian, Me, Parker and Payton
Nana, Parker, Me, Sam and Payton!

We had such a wonderful Easter that I wouldn't mind if we made it a yearly thing to go to Phoenix. The weather was just perfect and the kids were actually able to go swimming. I love it:)

1 comment:

Somer said...

Fun! I love your pictures, they are so sunny! It looks like you had a nice vacation from cold and wind. :) That's okay, we'll be loving Idaho weather in about a month or two right? :)