Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our trip to Phoenix:Part 1

Here is the beginning of our trip, the Idaho Falls airport. Our flight left at 6:55 am so we were up very early but I have to say it was really nice not having to drive all the way to Salt Lake. The kids were really excited so you could never really tell that it was that early by looking at them. On the other hand Sam and I showed the signs all over!! As we were waiting to board the plane I decided I would take some pics of the kids and Sam!

Here is Paker with not one but TWO cereal bars!! She didn't care if it was 6:30 in the morning she was hungry and let me tell you she ate almost all of both of them!!


Here is Payton smiling patiently for the camera. He was so excited to go on an airplane and go see GG.

All in all it was a good flight. The kids were very well behaved and we didn't have to waste very much time in the Salt Lake airport which was nice. When we boarded the plane from Salt Lake City to Phoenix they actually had little televisions with satellite so we all got to watch our own stuff.

4 comments:

The Duckers said...

Good pics!
I was wondering when you were going to blog about this trip!
Now....when should we be expecting part 2??

Natalie said...

Looks like your preperation with snacks and water bottles helped everything go smoothly. Fun stuff!

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to see your pics from Arizona. Payton sure looks all grown up in that pic. Time sure does fly . . .

Somer said...

That is nice that you were able to fly out of IF....I need to do that next time...:)