Friday, April 24, 2009

Part 2 of our trip to Phoenix

Finally part 2 is here of our trip! I hope I was able to build the anticipation lol:)

While on our trip we took the kids to my grandmothers preschool for their Easter celebration! The kids have never been here when there were other kids so they had a lot of fun making new friends and trying new things. Payton was even in an Easter parade! After all the fun the kids didn't want to leave so Sam and I were able to leave them and have some us time and go to the Outlet mall. I have to say it was really nice being able to just drop them off and go have fun!


Parker in one of her Easter dresses after we dropped her off in the Lambs room.
Payton getting his Easter hat on for the parade!
Off they go.
So I have to say like every where we go Payton would not let Sam out of his sights. So here is Sam participating in the parade as well.
Payton pouting (wouldn't be him if he didn't do it a little).
Parker and Mommy!
The Easter egg hunt! So this is the first year that Payton was able to do an Easter egg hunt outside lol!! He didn't know what to do so I kept yelling at him to "Get the Eggs"!!! He did good and the teacher helped a little also.

After the egg hunt Payton went into his room and they had treats and did crafts and took a little nap! That's when Sam and I skipped out and had some In-n-out burger, it was sooo good!! And then we went shopping which I have to let everyone know was in fact not My idea but Sams:)

1 comment:

Andrew and Marie Harris said...

How fun! You definately should make this an annual trip. Especially if Sam is the one who suggested shopping. Maybe it was all of the sun. You pictures are great. I love the one of you and Parker.