Tuesday, August 25, 2009

3rd of July Celebration at Rigby Lake!

So for the 3rd of July we decided to check out the Celebration of Liberty at Rigby Lake! It was a little cloudy out but warm so we packed up all the kids and went to the lake! They had all kinds of fun things to do there and lots of yummy food which I'm pretty sure we tried all of it lol. It did end up raining on us so we just took the kids to the car and waited it out. After it cleared up we went back out and played some more until the fireworks show started. I really think it would have been a nice night if not for the rain. It ended up being pretty cold so we all cuddled under some blankets for the show which was pretty amazing!! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the show but here are some of the stuff we did during the day.



The kids waiting in line for the National Guard thing. Payton looks a little nervous, but I think he was just tired!

Mason going through.



Sam helping Payton get up!







Look at him climb! He did such a great job.


.....And he WON!!! Payton ended up beating the other kid. After this he didn't want to do anything else but. I have to say it did look pretty fun and if I could I would have done it myself:)

No comments: