Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ross Park

On a Saturday in July some of us from playgroup and a few others went to Ross Park in Pocatello,Id. It was again a little overcast but still pretty warm so it ended up not being too bad of a day. I don't know really what I was expecting from this place but I think I thought it would be a little bit bigger but oh well. It was actually quite an adventure to say the least. Poor Sam stood in line with Payton for the big water slide but then when they got to the top found out that he couldn't go down with Payton and so they stood up there for like 20 minutes trying to get him to go down. At one point the lifeguard asked Sam if he wanted her to push him down? Needless to say they ended up walking down the stairs. The rest of the day was not as crazy and so we were able to enjoy the lazy river and the kiddie play pool.



Look at that face. I don't remember why she was doing this but it sure is funny to look at the picture now!
Silly girl:)




Mom, Marvin and the grand kids minus Payton!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You guys have really had a good summer. I can't believe how much both of your kids have grown. I just love them and you guys are such good parents to provide a great life for them.