Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our Madera, Ca trip!!

In the beginning of August the kids and I took a little road trip (well maybe not little it took us about 15 hours one way to get there) to Madera, Ca with my mom and Marvin to take Marvin's grandkids: Teyah and Kyran back to their parents. It was an ok drive and the kids did better than I thought they would. We drove all the way through not stopping at any hotels along the way. *Note to self: next time we decide to drive to Cali make it a two day driving trip!! By the last hour or so Parker was so done with her seat poor baby, but she did really well and the kids were for the most part entertained so that was very good.

The kids and I on our way to Madera!

An old good friend and co-worker from Old Navy hanging out with the kids by the pool.

Parker and I enjoying the heat:)

Payton playing with his rolly polly. I'm pretty sure it didn't survive!

Aunt Heather and Parker taking a dip in the pool.

Courtney and Parker.

Courtney and Payton. I think Payton had such a good time with Courtney. She is going to make a good mother one day!

Aunt Heather and Parker showing Cali what babywearing is all about!!

Payton being silly at Claim Jumpers.

Parker hanging out by the fountain outside of the Cheesecake Factory in Fresno. She loved this fountain, I couldn't keep her away from it. Every time I would turn around she'd be running over by it again!

Payton playing in the bounce house before he decided to disappear on Courtney and Jessica little stinker!




All in all it was a good trip. I really enjoyed seeing all my old friends but I am bummed because I didn't get any pictures with them. I guess we will just have to plan another trip next year! The drive home was a little lonely since we were down two kids. And even though it was a fun trip the kids and I were happy to get home to Sam.

1 comment:

Courtney R Cater said...

those pics look familiar!! haha. it was so great seeing you guys...i can't wait to hang out again. those kiddos are my fav!