Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick-or-Treat at the Snake River Landing

I may have gone a little overboard this Halloween with all the activities for the kids but there was so much going on and where they are both at a good age I thought why not!! So on Friday, October 30th I took the kids to the Trick-or-Treat at the Snake River Landing where they had all kinds of businesses there with their trailers all decorated handing out candy to the kids. The weather was a lot warmer which was nice and they kids had a lot of fun. There were a few radio stations there playing music so the kids had a lot of fun dancing.

Here's Parker shaking her thing.

Optimus Prime!


This was at the end after they got all their candy. I took the picture right before a lady unplugged it and it fell on the kids. No one was hurt physically but I do think that Paytons feelings were hurt. I think he thought they did it on purpose so I had to calm him down for a bit. After we were done here Sam met up with us and then we took the kids over to the river to get some more candy.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I totally forgot about the Snake River Landing! I was wanting to go to it, too, but we were spending the evening with Chris's family, and I know which event I would've wanted to attend over the other if I had a choice.

The cat probably would've traumatized Seth too. Looks like you had fun!

Courtney R Cater said...

aww they look so cute! parker is lookin more and more like you!