Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Payton's 1st trip to the dentist!

After his field trip Payton got to go to the dentist for the first time. I was a little nervous cause I really didn't know how he was going to respond but he did excellent. We decided to let him watch me first to see that it wasn't anything to be scared of so once I was done we put him in the chair. He listened very well and did everything the hygienist told him to do. He even let her take x-rays or at least try to, she said his mouth was too small so they would try again next time. I sure am glad its over and the good news is he isn't scared and he had no cavities which was another thing I was worried about. Now I can rest for another 6 months before we have to go in again.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm SO jealous over the no cavities! Seth was an absolute trooper during his first visit too, but he has TONS of cavities from knowing exactly where Grandpa keeps his hidden candy stashes. His first appt for cavity fillings is in December, which I'm NOT looking forward to!