Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our new addition!

Well I guess we are following suit with the Hodge family and just adopted this pretty girl from the Idaho Falls Animal Shelter. We have had her now for three days and she is the cutest thing! Her name is Haley and actually that was the name they gave her and so we just kept it. Haley is three months old and so sweet. I still can't believe someone would take her to the pound. She is a Border Collie Mix and very smart. Payton loves her and Parker has her moments. I think that when Haley learns not to jump Parker will really love her but right now Haley just gets so excited to see her that she jumps all over her and so Parker gets upset. Overall though we are so excited over our new addition to our family and I would recommend to anyone looking for an animal to first go to your local Animal Shelter first because there are a lot of sweet dogs and cats there that need homes that are just as good and any pure bred dog or cat!!







4 comments:

Natalie said...

What an adorable puppy! Somer told me about her, but I can't believe how cute she is! Chris and I have already decided that we don't want to get animals, but if we ever fall victim to little kiddie pleas (which has been known to happen!), thanks for the suggestion of going to the animal shelter first. I have WAY too soft of a heart for animals so I just try to avoid them (especially after the baby raccoon incident), and Chris doesn't have the patience, especially for dogs, so we'll just rely on letting our kids get their fix by visiting friends! ;)

Ryan & Janna said...

She is very adorable, and so are your kids. We can't wait to get a dog of our own, thanks for the shelter tip. We miss you guys.

The Duckers said...

SOOOOOO CUTE! Can't wait to meet her besides looking at her through the glass door!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! My kids had so much fun with her. That is all Amelia can talk about, "how cute and little Payton & Parker's puppy is."