Sunday, September 28, 2008

Don't you just love it

....when your trying to have dinner and your kids are running a muck? So here we have Parker playing with the hamburger buns which she tore into tiny bits. Look at here concentrating, I think she's trying to figure it out lol.

But wait here is another bun that is still entact! I guess she felt she needed to feel a part of dinner?

And then there's Payton! My sweet loving son. Sam didn't think I should post this but if you have kids then you'll understand. Payton got mad because after I took the plate away from Parker he thought it would be funny to do the same thing, but I did not and so I got mad took it away and this is what happened!...

and then this cause he got mad cause I was taking his pic! I just couldn't resist though. After I think about the situation and even though I was mad at the time, it is kind of funny now, or maybe not funny but a bit amusing!


So all in all it was a wonderful family dinner. Oh yeah and did I mention that after we did finally sit down to eat my drink got tipped over by my over curious daughter. I'm just glad we weren't in public!

2 comments:

The Duckers said...

hahahahahaha!! What a fun night! Way to be positive about it. You rock Jen!
By the way, Hamburgers sound sooooooo good right now.
YUM!
go to out RS blog:
www.rigby14thwardreliefsociety.blogspot.com
There are some yummy looking recipes on there.

Somer said...

My favorite is the picture of Payton screaming at you b/c you took his picture. That is great. :) He is such a character.