Monday, December 29, 2008

My 25th Birthday!!

(This is a little late, but I wanted to post about it.)
I can not believe I am 25!! I know it isn't old but I remember being little and thinking it was!

Unfortunately my day didn't start out too well because my grandmother had to go into surgery and then also I had to babysit. So I was kind of a wreck until Sam came home and made me dinner and then I got word that my grandmother was ok so I was finally able to sit back and relax and enjoy what was left of my birthday. I didn't get many pictures but I was able to get a picture of Sam's surprise for me.


I didn't get a picture of the meal he made for me but it was crab legs, tilapia, baked potato and veggies with rolls!! It was really yummy.

I am so blessed to have the husband that I do. He always goes above and beyond for his family and we are so grateful for everything he does!! Thanks babe for my birthday!

2 comments:

The Duckers said...

I've actually thought LITERALLY 10 times...."crap, I missed Jen's birthday!" And ever since I realized, I've been meaning to tell you Happy Birthday. I'm sorry I'm such a bad friend!
I'm glad Sam was so good to you and made such a good dinner for you! AND FLOWERS!!?!?! I haven't gotten those in forever! (maybe because I tell him I'd rather spend the money on clothes than something that dies...but I'm still jealous!)

Natalie said...

Happy belated birthday! I had a pretty good b-day as well, though Chris knew better than to try to cook for me (I'd end up doing the dishes...not fun!).

I'm glad that it ended well for you, and 25 is how old I was when I became a mother for the first time. Now I'm 28 and the big 3-0 is looming in the distance (it's already hit Kimber, but she's eternally 29 now, so she'll deny it).

Happy Birthday!