Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Where's your reindeer?"...

...That's what Payton asked Santa when he went to sit on his lap!! You know this time of year can be trying on all of us but things like this is what makes it all worth it. Before, Payton use to be scared of Santa. So I am really happy that he is old enough to understand and get excited over it finally. Parker on the other hand wasn't quite sure at first when we sat her down as you can see from the pictures. Then in the end all Santa had to do is offer a candy cane and then it was good enough for her!






2 comments:

Natalie said...

Super cute! Was that at your Ward Christmas party? Seth has yet to actually sit on Santa's lap, but he has daily images to keep him excited.

I didn't know Christmas would be fun again from the parent's end of the holiday, but I think I'm almost as excited for Christmas Eve as I was when I was young (almost)!

Somer said...

I have nightmares about putting my kids in Santa's lap...my kids have some stranger danger issues..:)

Have a great time in Phoenix!